Recipe by Ravenhood
This flavorful crispy cornbread is specially made with cooked rice!
Top Review by Metal_chef
I WANT MOOOOOORRREE ! I love the corn flavor that jumps out of it and the crispy edge of the bread. The only sad thing about it is the size it dont last 5 minutes hahha literally you can eat this for desert. You realy sould try this out.
- 177.44 ml cooked brown rice (or white rice)
- 177.44 ml rice milk
- 14.79 ml apple cider vinegar
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml cornmeal (fine cornmeal)
- 14.79 ml white sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil (for greasing the pans)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 1/2 tsbp vegetable oil in each mini loaf pan and place them in the oven - Turn the oven on to 400°F.
- Blend the cooked rice with the rice milk and apple cider vinegar until smooth, then add the egg and blend until just combined. In a bowl, stir together dry ingredients, then pour wet ingredients in and mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the heated mini loaf pans (Make sure they`re hot and be careful not to burn yourself. By pouring the mixture in the pan you will see the oil sizzle around it, which will create a nice crispy crust!) and place them in the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then take them out of the oven and let cool for 2 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.