Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This flavorful crispy cornbread is specially made with cooked rice!
- 3⁄4 cup cooked brown rice (or white rice)
- 3⁄4 cup rice milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup cornmeal (fine cornmeal)
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (for greasing the pans)
- Pour 1/2 tsbp vegetable oil in each mini loaf pan and place them in the oven - Turn the oven on to 400°F.
- Blend the cooked rice with the rice milk and apple cider vinegar until smooth, then add the egg and blend until just combined. In a bowl, stir together dry ingredients, then pour wet ingredients in and mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the heated mini loaf pans (Make sure they`re hot and be careful not to burn yourself. By pouring the mixture in the pan you will see the oil sizzle around it, which will create a nice crispy crust!) and place them in the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then take them out of the oven and let cool for 2 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
I WANT MOOOOOORRREE ! I love the corn flavor that jumps out of it and the crispy edge of the bread. The only sad thing about it is the size it dont last 5 minutes hahha literally you can eat this for desert. You realy sould try this out.