1/1 Photo of Riceful Cornbread (Gluten-Free)
This flavorful crispy cornbread is specially made with cooked rice!
My Private Note
mini lo ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour 1/2 tsbp vegetable oil in each mini loaf pan and place them in the oven - Turn the oven on to 400°F.
- 2Blend the cooked rice with the rice milk and apple cider vinegar until smooth, then add the egg and blend until just combined. In a bowl, stir together dry ingredients, then pour wet ingredients in and mix until combined.
- 3Pour the mixture into the heated mini loaf pans (Make sure they`re hot and be careful not to burn yourself. By pouring the mixture in the pan you will see the oil sizzle around it, which will create a nice crispy crust!) and place them in the oven.
- 4Bake for 30 minutes, then take them out of the oven and let cool for 2 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Riceful Cornbread (Gluten-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.7
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 1034.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: