Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This kind of came from a restaurant called Edo Hana Hibachi and Sushi but I didn't know how to make it so I kept guessing until I got it as close as I could.
- 12 baby carrots, cut up in small pieces
- 3 stalks celery, cut up in small pieces
- 1⁄3 large onion
- soy sauce (amount depending on how you want)
- cooking oil
- 2 cups rice
- 2 cups water
- Boil the rice.
- Put the baby carrots, celery, onion and cooking oil in a wok.
- Cook them.
- Add the rice.
- Quickly add the soy sauce, constantly mixing.
- When the rice has absorbed the soy sauce, take it out.