- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (frozen)
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup instant brown rice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1⁄3 cup almonds, slivered
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine undrained tomatoes, beans, vegetables, water, uncooked rice and thyme in a large skillet.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes; stir occasionally.
- Add tomato soup and almonds.
- Stir and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.