A delicious side dish from Brazil.
Make and share this Rice With Onions, Garlic and Herbs recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a food processor and puree.
- Put the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and add the rice, stirring for a few minutes.
- Stir in all but 1 tablespoon of the onion mixture, add the salt and pepper, and cook for a couple minutes stirring.
- Add the stock and bring to a boil.
- Cover and turn heat to medium/low cooking until liquid is absorbed, about 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in the reserved tablespoon of the onion mixture and serve.