1/6 Photos of Rice With Onions, Garlic and Herbs
Midwest Maven's Note:
A delicious side dish from Brazil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first 4 ingredients in a food processor and puree.
- 2Put the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and add the rice, stirring for a few minutes.
- 3Stir in all but 1 tablespoon of the onion mixture, add the salt and pepper, and cook for a couple minutes stirring.
- 4Add the stock and bring to a boil.
- 5Cover and turn heat to medium/low cooking until liquid is absorbed, about 15-20 minutes.
- 6Stir in the reserved tablespoon of the onion mixture and serve.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice With Onions, Garlic and Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.3
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 269.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 12.4 g