Recipe by GothicGranola
from Food and Wine's 'One-Dish Meals' Can substitute Pecorino Romano for the Paremsan for a sharper taste.
- 1 1⁄2 cups arborio rice
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, grated (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 ounces sliced prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir rice into a medium pot of boiling, salted water and cook until about done, about 15 minutes. Stir in peas. Cook until peas and rice are just done, about 2 minutes longer. Drain.
- Put the rice and pease back into the hot pot. Stir in the mozzarella, Parmesan, butter, prosciutto, salt and parsley. Serve immediately.