This may be easily halved or doubled and may be assembled early in the day, refrigerated and baked later. Allow more baking time if casserole is chilled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together sour cream and chiles and set aside.
- 2Toss cheeses together.
- 3Butter a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 4Put half of rice in casserole, spread half of sour cream mixture on rice, top with half of cheeses and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5Repeat these layers a second time.
- 6Cover casserole and bake for 25 minutes at 375 degrees.
- 7Remove cover and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice With Green Chiles
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 780.6
- Calories from Fat 488
- Total Fat 54.2 g
- Saturated Fat 33.9 g
- Cholesterol 141.9 mg
- Sodium 1052.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 30.1 g