1/1 Photo of Rice With Garlic and Pasta
Chef susan from Sandpoint,Idaho's Note:
Very tasty so much better than plain rice
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a medium sauce pan brown the pasta in the oil until golden brown.
- 2add chicken broth bring to a boil.
- 3add rice and garlic.
- 4cover and cook over low heat 20 minutes.
- 5remove from heat and let rest for ten minutes.
- 6stir and enjoy.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice With Garlic and Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.0
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 425.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 8.8 g