1/6 Photos of Rice With Coconut Milk
From Grace Young, "The Best of Thailand: A Cookbook".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse rice in several changes of water.
- 2Drain, discard water and set aside.
- 3In a medium pot, over medium heat, bring coconut cream to a boil.
- 4Add rice, sugar and salt.
- 5Add coconut milk and return to a boil.
- 6Cook, partially covered, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- 7Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes, or until all the liquid has been absorbed and the rice has fluffed.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice With Coconut Milk
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1235.2
- Calories from Fat 366
- Total Fat 40.7 g
- Saturated Fat 38.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 676.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 209.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 130.2 g
- Protein 9.1 g