Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A Chilean friend taught me how to make this. I was addicted to it for a LONG time. This dish is quite tasty when eaten with my other recipe 'Dal Curry'. Enjoy!
- Clean rice.
- Cover with plenty of water and boil until done.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Saute chopped yellow onion in bottom of deep pot.
- When soft, add rice and salt and combine.
- Reduce heat to low and let simmer awhile.
- Prepare vegetable topping and let marinate.
- Dish rice and top with vegetables.
- This dish is very good with Dal Curry (another recipe I've posted on this board).