- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 lime, juice of (about 2 tbsp)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola safflower oil or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Slowly whisk in oil until blended.
- Stir in cilantro and chives.
- Use immediately or store in airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use; bring to room temperature and shake or stir to mix.