Recipe by mskahen
This is a simple delicious recipe that i developed by just throwing a few things together that I had in my kitchen. Very low in fat and calories. It is also very customizable, so make it to your taste buds.
- 10 ounces chicken broth (or any broth)
- 1 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 8 ounces kernel corn (drain water in can first)
- 1 jalapeno (if you like spice)
- 1 cup rice (your choice of which kind of rice)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Chop all veggies into bite size pieces (add any veggies that you prefer).
- Grease 9" x 9" pan with Pam cooking spray.
- Combine other ingredients with chopped veggies in a mixing bowl (or Pan you will use), and mix until evenly stirred.
- Put all ingredients in Pan.
- Optional - Add shredded mozzarella cheese on top of ingredients.
- Cook in oven, uncovered, for 40-50 minutes until rice is cooked.