1/2 Photos of Rice Soy Dish
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This moist hotdish is so easy to prepare, requiring ingredients that are very common to have on hand. Adapted to my tastes from the "Scandinavian and American Recipes" cookbook, which contains recipes submitted by parents and friends of the Svenskarnas Dag Girls Choir.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add salt to water and bring to a rolling boil.
- 2Add rice, then turn off heat and let stand while preparing the rest of ingredients.
- 3Cook ground beef with celery and onions in a large skillet. When beef is almost fully cooked, add mushrooms. Drain fat.
- 4In a 2 quart casserole dish, combine hamburger mixture, rice with water and soy sauce and bake in 325 degree oven covered for 1 hour.
- 5Uncover and bake an additional 1/2 hour or until fully cooked.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Soy Dish
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.2 mg
- Sodium 1168.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
95% lean ground beef