- 3⁄4 cup chicken bouillon granule
- 1⁄2 cup dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 cup almonds, coarsley chopped,optional
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all together well.
- Store in airtight container (I use a pint canning jar).
- When ready to make rice, combine 1 cup rice, 2 cups water, and 3 T seasoning.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add rice and seasoning.
- Reduce to simmer, cover, and cook for 18 minutes.