- 1 3⁄4 cups uncooked rice
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 package dry onion soup mix
- pepper, to taste
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Brown sausage and hamburger in skillet with pepper and cayenne pepper and drain grease.
- In 9X13" pan, combine rice and meats.
- In a bowl, mix soups and water and stir into meat and rice mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325 for 1 hour.