Rice salad with a twist
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice in simmering water until tender.
- 2Refresh under running cold water and drain.
- 3Steam the salmon until cooked and let cool. Coarsely shred the salmon and put aside. Blanche the snow peas in simmering water. Refresh and put aside.
- 4Snap any tough stalks off the asparagus spears and blanch the spears in simmering water. Refresh and put aside.
- 5Add basil leaves and toss all the ingredients together in a bowl and dress with oil, vinegar and soy sauce.
Browse Our Top Medium-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Medium-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Salad With Salmon Snow Peas and Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.3
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 38.7 mg
- Sodium 233.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar