Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Rice salad with a twist
Make and share this Rice Salad With Salmon Snow Peas and Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
- Cook rice in simmering water until tender.
- Refresh under running cold water and drain.
- Steam the salmon until cooked and let cool. Coarsely shred the salmon and put aside. Blanche the snow peas in simmering water. Refresh and put aside.
- Snap any tough stalks off the asparagus spears and blanch the spears in simmering water. Refresh and put aside.
- Add basil leaves and toss all the ingredients together in a bowl and dress with oil, vinegar and soy sauce.