Recipe by Paula A
This is a light, refreshing summer salad. The mix of flavors is really delicious. The cooking time includes cooking the rice and chilling the salad.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 (16 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed well and drained (garbanzos)
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2⁄3 cup roasted red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill
- 3 scallions, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice (or more, to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the rice, chickpeas, feta cheese, peppers, parsley, dill,.
- and scallions in a large bowl and toss well.
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing on the rice mixture and mix.
- Let sit at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours before serving.