Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
From Martha Stewart.
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1⁄3 cup golden raisin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 small radicchio or 1 small red Belgian endive, thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- coarse salt
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Add raisins and oil to rice (while still hot); fluff with fork.
- Transfer to a shallow bowl, cover loosely with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until cool, about 1 hour.
- With a fork, mix in lemon juice, radicchio and scallions; season with salt and pepper.