Recipe by Baby Kato
Top Review by Annacia
Yummm, this is different and delicious. I used brown rice, golden raisins, pistachio's (no peanuts right now), light mayo, Splenda for the honey and Ras El Hanout in place of the curry ( because that is in the house right now, lol). What a treat. It was smooth in places and crunchy in other places while being sweetly spiced all at the same time! I wish it was summer and I'd had the melon to put it in. BK this is terrific!
- 2 bananas, medium size,sliced
- 14.79 ml lime juice (may substitute lemon)
- 118.29 ml raisins, golden
- 118.29 ml peanuts, whole,salty
- 4.92 ml dried chives
- 473.18 ml cooked rice
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise (or miracle whip)
- 14.79 ml liquid honey
- 2.46 ml curry powder
- 1.23 ml Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the bananas and sprinkle with juice.
- Mix the raisins, peanuts, chives and rice together.
- Gently add the bananas into the rice mixture.
- Blend the honey, curry powder and tabasco sauce into the mayonnaise.
- Gently stir the mayonnaise mixture into the salad.
- Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Allow to sit at least two hours for flavours to blend.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce, or in the center of a cantaloupe, or honey dew melon.