Recipe by Queen of Everything
I searched the many Rice Salad recipes here...and didn't find one quite like this. Tangy and delicious as a side dish or lite meal. Cooking time does not include chill time.
- 1 cup rice
- 6 ounces tuna
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 26 green olives
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 16 grape tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice 14 minutes in rapidly boiling salted water (like pasta)& rinse.
- In bowl, combine rice, tuna, and capers.
- Mash up 1 egg with oil, vinegar, salt& pepper and mix gently with rice mixture.
- Arrange salad in a mound on a platter and garnish with olives, tomatoes and eggs.