Recipe by happymary12
A refreshing salad to add to any meal. My girlfriend gave me this years ago and the recipe is requested whereever I take it. It's as pretty as it is delicious.
Top Review by scots mama
This recipe is great, thanks so much for posting, we had it with salad last night, i just guessed amounts etc an it still turned out great, would advise anyone to try it, taste is fantastic, and really easy to do, thanks again for this wonderful recipe!
- 2 (6 ounce) boxesUncle Ben long grain and wild rice blend (regular)
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 3 scallions
- 1⁄4 cup craisins
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup honey roasted nuts
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice according to package directions and cool.
- Add peppers, scallions and craisens.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together and add to rice mixture.
- (I sometimes don't use all the dressing... it seems too much) Right before serving add defrosted peas and peanuts.