Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful addition to salad menus. Easily replaces potato salad and great for potlucks. Taste and texture wonderful.
- 4 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 8 radishes, sliced
- 4 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 2 cups celery, sliced small
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
Hi Margie, I made this salad over the weekend, and it was a big success, everyone loved it. I used cold white rice, and subbed green onions for regular onion, and added some freshly ground black pepper. Thanks so much for sharing, I will be making this again....Kittencal:)
Sorry we are potato salad fans, and this just didn't quite cut it. A great way to use up leftover rice, and a similar idea, just not the texture we are used to? Not too bad.
Very nice and easy. I made a few changes --- a little more salt, pepper and some fresh tarragon (because I have a lot and because I love it).