Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is always a hit at potlucks.
Make and share this Rice Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml rice
- 236.59 ml chopped celery
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 118.29 ml canned peas
- 118.29 ml canned corn
- 59.14 ml oil
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml vinegar
- 78.07 ml almonds, chopped
- Cook 1 cup of rice in slightly salted water.
- Add the vegetables.
- Mix together and add the dressing ingredients.
- Mix and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, add almonds.
I added just a touch of sesame oil. Delicious. Thank-you!
Delicious! I served it at a dinner party and got loads of compliments. The women all wanted the recipe. Enjoy!!
Yummy salad! I did double the dressing and added just a bit more sugar. Used 1 cup of frozen peas just brought to a boil (left out the corn). We like dark balsamic vinegar and a vegetable oil in the dressing. I'm serving this to my gourmet brother-inlaw!