Good comfort food and one of Mom's best party dishes. Everyone RAVES about it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine rice, salt, pepper, sour cream, milk and 3/4 cup cheese (Mom adds a splash of the canned asparagus"juice").
- 3Spoon half of the mixture into a buttered shallow 2 1/2 quart Baking dish.
- 4Reserve 4 asparagus spears for garnish, arrange remaining asparagus on mixture.
- 5Spread remaining rice mixture over asparagus.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Regal and Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.6
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Sodium 602.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 14.5 g