Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup smooth peanut butter or 1⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon organic granulated sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, cold
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely diced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 leaves red leaf lettuce or 4 leaves green lettuce
- 1 cup fresh mung bean sprouts, rinsed and drained
- Thin the peanut butter by adding 1/3 cup of water a little at a time, whisking until smoothly incorporated after each addition.
- When all of the water has been added, whisk in the vinegar, soy suace, ginger, sugar, and cayenne pepper.
- Toss the cold rice with the carrot, bell pepper, green onions, and peanut dressing until everything is well distributed.
- Arrange a lettuce leaf on each of 4 individual serving plates.
- Fill the lettuce leave with the rice mixture and garnish with the bean sprouts.