A healthier spin on the classic Rice Krispy Treats dessert. To make this as healthy as possible, try to get puffed rice cereal that has 50 or 60 calories per cup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 9x12 pan with cooking spray.
- 2Melt the better spread in a large saucepan over low heat.
- 3Add marshmallows and stir.
- 4When marshmallows are almost completely melted, add vanilla.
- 5Stir until completely melted.
- 6Mix in rice puffs. stir until well coated.
- 7Spread the mixture evenly into the pan.
- 8Press the mixture into the pan with a sheet of wax paper. This will flatten them out.
- 9Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 10Remove the wax paper, cut with a butter knife.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Puff Treats
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.1
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g