Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
RICE PUDDING WITH FRESH FRUIT
Make and share this Rice Pudding with Fresh Fruit recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan, combine rice, milk, sugar, and salt. Cook over medium heat until mixture begins to bubble. Reduce heat and cover.
- Cook 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Add vanilla and Pernod.
- Cool, then refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Halve pears lengthwise, slice thinly, and spread out into a fan shape. Place pear and rice pudding on plates, and garnish with raspberries and anise seeds.