Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great as a post running snack- high in protein and guilt free! Also happens to be vegan :).
- 59.14 ml pudding rice (or risotto rice)
- 29.58 ml brown sugar (optional, I skip it)
- 473.18 ml soymilk
- 1.23 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml soy yogurt (vanilla is nice)
- Put rice and milk in a saucepan and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 25 mins until creamy (add a bit more soymilk if it looks like it needs it).
- Remove from the heat and cool, then stir in vanilla and yogurt.
- Pour into small pots or ramekins and chill in the fridge until needed.