Recipe by Rainbow*Bubbles
Great as a post running snack- high in protein and guilt free! Also happens to be vegan :).
- 1⁄4 cup pudding rice (or risotto rice)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (optional, I skip it)
- 2 cups soymilk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup soy yogurt (vanilla is nice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put rice and milk in a saucepan and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 25 mins until creamy (add a bit more soymilk if it looks like it needs it).
- Remove from the heat and cool, then stir in vanilla and yogurt.
- Pour into small pots or ramekins and chill in the fridge until needed.