Recipe by Lennie
I'm passing this along for all the seniors and singles. I haven't tried it myself, but plan to soon as it sounds easy and tasty.
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup long-grain rice
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to a boil and add rice.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Whisk milk and egg together, then whisk in sugar and vanilla.
- Stir into the hot cooked rice and then stir in raisins.
- Pour rice mixture into a small greased casserole dish and bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with pouring cream.