1 hr 5 mins
I'm passing this along for all the seniors and singles. I haven't tried it myself, but plan to soon as it sounds easy and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to a boil and add rice.
- 2Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 4Whisk milk and egg together, then whisk in sugar and vanilla.
- 5Stir into the hot cooked rice and then stir in raisins.
- 6Pour rice mixture into a small greased casserole dish and bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- 7Serve warm with pouring cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Pudding For One
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.5
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 220.0 mg
- Sodium 108.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 12.2 g