Recipe by Rachelnb
Can be suitable from 6 month to adult- I like this recipe as I will happily eat it myself as well as feed it to bub!
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 cup milk (or formula or breast milk)
- 2 apples (or any other sweet fruit)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 pinch cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Add milk to rice (Use formula or breast milk for babies under 12 months).
- Simmer for approx 10min stirring occasionally until creamy.
- While rice is cooking, peel and core apples, cook with some water in the microwave for about 3min or until soft.
- Puree cooked apple in a blender.
- Add apple puree, vanilla and cinnamon to rice.
- For babies under 8 months puree rice pudding in the blender after cooking, can add more formula (or breast milk) if it is too thick.
- Number of servings depends on how much your baby eats!