Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I'm posting this recipe for safe keeping. I found this recipe in From Babas' Kitchen To Ours.
- 1⁄2 cup rice
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 3 ounces cook and serve vanilla pudding
- 3 1⁄3-4 cups milk
- 12 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 12 maraschino cherries, chopped fine
- Cook rice in water for 16 minutes.
- Prepare pudding using quanity of milk listed above rather than package specification.
- Remove pudding from heat and add cooked rice, pineapple and cherries.