Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is another great way to serve pizza.
- 709.77 ml cooked brown rice
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 (453.59 g) jar pizza sauce
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese
Your favorite toppings
- green pepper
- combine rice, eggs and 1 cup of cheese, Press Firmly into a 12 inches greased pizza pan or 2-9 inch pie pans or a 10x14 1/2 cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Place sauce on the rice crust.
- Add toppings, then the last 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake another 10 minutes.
This was a nice treat! Made this for lunch with lots of veggies and some crab meat. I was surprised how tasty the "crust" was - though it was going to be soggy - but it wasn't. Thanks michEgan for making me try something different and very enjoyable!
This was a nice treat after trying to avoid most flour except in very small quantities! I used fat free mozzarella which worked just fine. This is not going to break you of your pizzeria habit (well, it won't work for me!) but it is a nice different pizza. Very filling too. 2 pieces were plenty for me while I can eat a LOT of regular pizza! Thanks so much! I also found it very nice cold.