Recipe by michEgan
Here is another great way to serve pizza.
Top Review by Redsie
This was a nice treat! Made this for lunch with lots of veggies and some crab meat. I was surprised how tasty the "crust" was - though it was going to be soggy - but it wasn't. Thanks michEgan for making me try something different and very enjoyable!
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) jars pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Your favorite toppings
- green pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- combine rice, eggs and 1 cup of cheese, Press Firmly into a 12 inches greased pizza pan or 2-9 inch pie pans or a 10x14 1/2 cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Place sauce on the rice crust.
- Add toppings, then the last 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake another 10 minutes.