Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Use up a little of this and that... this is yummy and wide open for substitutions - it's a great idea and will be devoured!
- Grease 12" pizza pan.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In medium bowl, combine cooked rice, 3/4 cup cheese and eggs. Mix well.
- Pat mixture evenly onto prepared pizza pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until crust is set.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until browned, stirring to break up meat. Remove sausage from pan, drain on paper towels.
- Spread spaghetti (or pizza) sauce over baked crust.
- Arrange sausage and remaining cheese over top.
- Bake 10 minutes longer, until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
This is a "teen pleaser" Pepperoni slices can be used in place of sausage and mushrooms can be added if wanted.