Use up a little of this and that... this is yummy and wide open for substitutions - it's a great idea and will be devoured!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 12" pizza pan.
- 2Preheat oven to 400.
- 3In medium bowl, combine cooked rice, 3/4 cup cheese and eggs. Mix well.
- 4Pat mixture evenly onto prepared pizza pan.
- 5Bake 15 minutes or until crust is set.
- 6Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage until browned, stirring to break up meat. Remove sausage from pan, drain on paper towels.
- 7Spread spaghetti (or pizza) sauce over baked crust.
- 8Arrange sausage and remaining cheese over top.
- 9Bake 10 minutes longer, until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 572.9
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 183.0 mg
- Sodium 755.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 32.5 g