1/1 Photo of Rice Pilaf With Toasted Almonds
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Cook onion, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- 2Add coriander, season with coarse salt and ground pepper. Add rice; cook, stirring until edges are transparent, about 2 minutes.
- 3Stir in chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Cover; simmer over low heat until liquid absorbed, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 10 minutes. (Longer cooking time may be required for some rice grain types).
- 4Stir parsley into rice. Sprinkle with almonds and serve.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Pilaf With Toasted Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.5
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 399.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 7.6 g