1/5 Photos of Rice Pilaf with Herbs
Especially good pilaf. The celery and onion add a nice touch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet, saute rice, celery, and onion in butter until the rice is browned.
- 2Place in a greased 2 quart casserole.
- 3Combine all remaining ingredients; pour over rice.
- 4Cover and bake at 325F degrees for 50 minutes or until rice is done.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Pilaf with Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.3
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 485.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 6.1 g