Recipe by slkendrick
This is a great recipe that makes a lot! It is quick and easy...goes great with chicken and veggies! Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 4 ounces cappelini, uncooked and broken in quarters
- 2 cups rice, converted
- 4 cups water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- minced garlic, to taste
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown vermicelli in butter and minced garlic.
- Add dry rice and stir.
- Pour 4 cups of boiling water mixed with the bouillon cubes over mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add parsley.
- Cover and cook on lowest heat for 30 minutes.
- Turn off heat and leave covered for an additional 30 minutes.