Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
Nice pilaf dish that can be served with almost any main dish.
Make and share this Rice Pilaf recipe from Food.com.
- In large skillet, brown rice in oil, stirring constantly.
- Blend in soup mix and pepper.
- Stir in water; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in peas.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Wonderful flavor! I used Copycat Lipton's Onion Soup Mix for the onion soup (I keep a container of mix at all times for when needed) I also added some shredded carrots that I had on hand. I served this with Beef Tips and Rice Dinner was delicious tonight! Thanks for sharing the recipe :)
This was my first time making rice pilaf and this recipe made it so easy. It comes together really quickly and its subtle flavors made a nice side dish to Chicken With Wine and Mushrooms. I will be making this rice often! Thanks Bobbie!