Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love rice and this makes a good side dish for meals. I sometimes add chopped celery an onions to this after I add water and bouillon.
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 -3 tablespoons vegetable oil or 2 -3 tablespoons butter or 2 -3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- Brown rice and onions in oil or butter.
- In saucepan, boil water and bouillon cubes until dissolved.
- Pour water with bouillon on rice.
- Cover and let simmer 30 minutes.