Recipe by Samantha in Ut
This is a regualr in our home. We love to take it on picnics. Its easy and has a wonderful flavor.
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan bring broth and water to boil add rice simmer low heat 25-30 minute.
- After rice has been cooking 15 minutes add raisins and onions.
- After rice has been cooking 20 minutes add parsley, butter, and sherry.
- After rice is done fold in nuts.