Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an adopted recipe. I shall be trying it out and then post any additional information if needs be. Feel free to try it out first and share your comments!
- 2 lbs chicken breasts (or any combination) or 2 lbs chicken thighs, boned and sliced (or any combination)
- 1 piece ginger, pounded for juice
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Chinese wine or 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 scallions, chopped
- rice paper
- oil (for deep frying)
- Marinate chicken in seasoning ingredients for 30 minutes.
- Place a piece of chicken on one sheet of paper and wrap up firmly.
- Preheat oil to 375F, then deep fry.