1/1 Photo of Rice Paper Veggie Rolls Ww Core
Fairly easy recipe where you can choose various stuffing ingredients. The ingredients below are enough to make around 8 rolls. For rice papers follow directions on package to soften. Can be served with soy sauce, sweet chili thai or eaten on its own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 small rice paper sheets, prepared according to package
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut julienne style
- 1 celery rib, cut julienne style
- 1 slice avocado, cut julienne style
- 1 slice red pepper, cut julienne style
- 8 small sweet gherkins, cut julienne style
- 2 slices tomatoes, cut julienne style
- 1 slice red onion, cut julienne style
- 1prepare 1 rice paper at a time according to package instructions.
- 2After 1 rice paper is ready, place a little bit of each vegetable in the center.
- 3Fold sides in first then roll the paper.
- 4Repeat first three steps until all ingredients are used.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Paper Veggie Rolls Ww Core
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 104.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice paper sheets