Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fairly easy recipe where you can choose various stuffing ingredients. The ingredients below are enough to make around 8 rolls. For rice papers follow directions on package to soften. Can be served with soy sauce, sweet chili thai or eaten on its own.
- 8 small rice paper sheets, prepared according to package
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut julienne style
- 1 celery rib, cut julienne style
- 1 slice avocado, cut julienne style
- 1 slice red pepper, cut julienne style
- 8 small sweet gherkins, cut julienne style
- 2 slices tomatoes, cut julienne style
- 1 slice red onion, cut julienne style
- prepare 1 rice paper at a time according to package instructions.
- After 1 rice paper is ready, place a little bit of each vegetable in the center.
- Fold sides in first then roll the paper.
- Repeat first three steps until all ingredients are used.