Rice Paper Rolls With Turkey ( Low Fat)
- Place the hoisin sauce, rice vinegar and the chili in a small bowl and stir to combine well.
- Shred the turkey meat and place in a bowl and stir through half the hoisin mixture to coat the meat.
- Soak the wrappers, one at a time, in a bowl of hot water until they are just softened, remove and shake off any excess water.
- Lay on a damp clean absorbent cloth and place 1 tablespoon of turkey meat at one end, place 2-3 sticks of cucumber and a few spring onion pieces on top.
- Fold in sides and roll to enclose, cover with a damp cloth while you make the rest.
- Serve the rolls with the remaining hoisin sauce.