A very tasty roll adadpted from a recipe found in a abc magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 ml hoisin sauce
- 60 ml rice vinegar
- 1 small red chile, seeds removed if you don't like hot, finely chopped
- 300 g of cold cooked turkey (the leg meat is probably best)
- 20 large rice paper sheets
- 1 -2 lebanese cucumber, cut into approx 20 by 5 cm long matchsticks
- 5 thin spring onions, cut into approx 5 cm lengths
- 1Place the hoisin sauce, rice vinegar and the chili in a small bowl and stir to combine well.
- 2Shred the turkey meat and place in a bowl and stir through half the hoisin mixture to coat the meat.
- 3Soak the wrappers, one at a time, in a bowl of hot water until they are just softened, remove and shake off any excess water.
- 4Lay on a damp clean absorbent cloth and place 1 tablespoon of turkey meat at one end, place 2-3 sticks of cucumber and a few spring onion pieces on top.
- 5Fold in sides and roll to enclose, cover with a damp cloth while you make the rest.
- 6Serve the rolls with the remaining hoisin sauce.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Paper Rolls With Turkey ( Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (936 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.5
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 185.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice paper sheets