Recipe by Coraniaid
Altered this from http://www.food.com/recipe/thai-rice-noodles-with-chicken-and-asparagus-179966 to better suit the taste of my family.
- 3⁄4 lb rice noodles
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 lb white button mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 lb broccoli floret
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice chicken.
- Clean and slice mushrooms.
- Heat oil in skillet on medium.
- Place rice noodles into bowl & cover with very hot water.
- Add garlic and mushrooms to skillet & cook until mushrooms are almost tender (~3 minutes).
- Add fish sauce and chicken to skillet.
- Fry until chicken is done.
- Add soy sauce, sriracha and brown sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add Broccoli.
- Drain Noodles.
- Transfer chicken/broccoli mixture out of pan (leaving juices) & add noodles to pan.
- Fry noodles for 3-4 minutes.
- Add noodles to chicken/broccoli mixture & toss.
- Serve hot.