Recipe by Rieaane
This is one of my favorite recipe to cook rice noodles. My family and friends really like it. I also served it when we had party at home and no left-overs.
- 200 g rice noodles, string variety (Bihon)
- 5 cups water (or more)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 chicken hot dogs, sliced diagonally and thinly
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 1⁄4 head cabbage, shredded
- 2⁄3 cup frozen corn kernels
- 15 pieces baguio beans, sliced thinly
- 1 green capsicum, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced thinly
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put water, salt and 1 tablespoons oil in a pot, let it boil. Add the rice noodles and cook for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat cooking oil in a wok, stir fry the chicken franks for 1 minute, take out from the wok and set aside.
- In the same oil, saute garlic until lightly brown, then add onions and, saute until tender.
- Add chicken, vegetables, corn and broth. Stir and cook until the chicken are done. Season with soy sauce,sugar and pepper.
- When the chicken and vegetables are done, stir in the rice noodles, mix well.
- Stir in the beaten eggs. Cook until the eggs are done.
- Turn off heat. Stir in the sesame seed oil and serve.