ida ku zaifah's Note:
Submitted for RSC #9.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 400 g dry rice noodles (see note below)
- 1 chicken, cut into small pieces (16)
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cup thick coconut milk
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 inches ginger
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 4 fresh red chilies
- 2 stalks lemongrass
- 1 inch fresh turmeric or 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3 candlenuts or 2 tablespoons ground almonds
- 1Soak rice noodles in boiling water until soft and drained.
- 2Heat oil in saucepan, fry pounded ingredients untilfragrant.
- 3Add chicken and stir-fry for 2 minuntes. Add waterand cook until chicken is done.
- 4Add coconut milk, tomatoes and seasoning.
- 5ingredients. Bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Place rice noodles in individual serving bowl.
- 8Spoon soup over noodles and garnish with bean sprout,fry shallot, spring onions and limes. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Noodles and Chicken Soup
Serving Size: 1 (528 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1347.4
- Calories from Fat 685
- Total Fat 76.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.3 g
- Cholesterol 172.5 mg
- Sodium 401.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 52.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: